Can you match these famous Hawaiians with their achievements?
The first should be very easy.
1. Barack Obama a. known for song ‘Tiny Bubbles’
2. Daniel Inouye b. 1st Asian-American astronaut
3. Ellison Onizuka c. stage and film actress known for The Rose
4. Bette Midler d. rediscovered the lost city of Machu Picchu
5. Duke Kahanamoku e. five-time Olympic swimming medalist
6. Hiram Bingham f. former member of The Pussycat Dolls
7. Don Ho g. last reigning king of the Kingdom of Hawaii
8. David Kalakaua h. best known for classic Hawaiian ‘Island Style’ song
9. Liliuokalani i. President of the United States
10. Israel Kamakawiwo’ole j. only queen regnant of the Kingdom of Hawaii
11. John Cruz k. highest level Asian-American U.S. Senator
12. Nicole Scherzinger l. ‘Over the Rainbow’ and ‘What a Wonderful World’
How did you do?
Answers:1i; 2k; 3b; 4c; 5e; 6d; 7a; 8g; 9j; 10l; 11h; 12f.