1 cup whipping cream
1. Combine ingredients with a fork till blended.
2. Dough will be stiff.
3. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and knead 10-12 times until a certain elasticity is achieved.
4. Roll dough to 1/2″ thickness and cut with 2″ biscuit cutter. (I have my grandmother’s.)
5. Place onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
6. While warm, slice biscuits and layer ham slices inside. Can use bits of previously baked ham or deli ham slices for convenience.
For more recipes and behind the scene photos of Beneath a Navajo Moon, visit http://www.pinterest.com/lisacoxcarter/beneath-a-navajo-moon/.