• 1 large cucumber
• 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
• 1 1/2 tsp mayonaise
• 1/8 tsp seasoned salt
• 1 loaf multigrain bread
Parsley springs for garnish
- Cut cucumber in half. Peel, seed and shred 1/2 of cucumber.
- Measure 1/3 of shredded cucumber.
- For garnish, slice remaining cucumber. Cut slices in half and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo and seasoned salt. Mix till blended.
- Stir in shredded cucumber.
- Cut 2—2″—rounds from each bread slice.
- Spread each round with 1 tsp of cucumber spread.
- Garnish each with thin half slice of cucumber and a sprig of parsley.
- Can prepare beforehand.
Yield: 48 sandwiches
For more recipes, visit Falling for the Single Dad on Pinterest.