This recipe is so quick and easy. Five minutes preparation time. One hour to bake.
You could make your own spaghetti sauce if you’re a purist. But why? Ain’t nobody got time for that.
•1- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
• 6 cooked lasagna noodles
• 1 (15 oz.) container of Ricotta cheese
• 2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
You could also layer in other favorite additions, such as hamburger, spinach or sausage.
- Spread 1 cup (or more as needed) of spaghetti sauce to cover bottom of 2-quart baking dish.
- Top sauce with 3 cooked noodles, Ricotta cheese, 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and 1 cup suace.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles and sauce.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Top with remaining Mozzarella cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.